BonJour is the professional cookware division of a Meyer Corporation. Meyer has many brands that most would recognize like KitchenAid and SilverStone. Many are great brands for general use in the home, but BonJour Stainless is much higher quality to withstand the demands of the professional chef. Not only is BonJour Cookware one of the highest quality brands, but its beautiful design also supersedes the quality.
Professional chefs know that appearance is of the utmost importance. The presentation of the meal is important and can be accomplished with any reasonable cookware. The appearance of your kitchen is a little different. Only some of your customers will ever see your kitchen, but you want to impress them when they do. Employers, investors, potential partners and even health inspectors do see your kitchen and appearance takes a high priority here. BonJour Cookware adds that special attention to detail that impresses even those that know very little about your operation. All BonJour Stainless steel cookware is dishwasher safe, suitable for cooking on induction ranges, and guaranteed for life.
BonJour 10 Piece Professional Cookware Set Reviews
The BonJour 10 piece stainless steel cookware set is the most economical way to purchase a full set. Like most quality stainless steel cookware, the stainless steel is just on the outside with a core of 2 layers of aluminum and one layer of copper. This disperses heat evenly for better cooking and longer wear of the cookware by reducing hot spots. The outer layer is non-reactive 18/10 stainless steel. The high dome lids seal perfectly to seal in flavors while cooking.
Take special notice of the design that is both ergonomic and beautiful. This design is also intended to live up to its lifetime guarantee. The core materials also extend all the way to the top of the pan. Lower quality stainless steel cookware often has a core that does not go to the top of the pan. This allows for uneven heat dispersion at the top that causes burnt foods and a constant hot spot at the top ring of the piece. This will never happen with BonJour Cookware.
Please note that the ten piece count includes the lids and that this set is clad. You will find other BonJour sets for a much lower price, but they are not copper clad.
The ten piece set includes –
- BonJour Copper Clad 1.5 Quart Saucepan with lid. (Only the Bonjour Stainless Steel Clad 1.4 Quart Covered Saucier Pan can be purchased individually)
- BonJour Copper Clad 3-Quart Covered Saucepan
- BonJour Copper Clad 8-Quart Covered Stockpot
- BonJour 3-quart covered saute pan with a lid. (Single copper clad BonJour saute pans are difficult to find.)
- BonJour Copper Clad 8-Inch Skillet
- BonJour 10 Inch Skillet (BonJour Copper Clad 10-1/2-Inch Skillet available individually)
- The contents of this set can be purchased individually. Fine professional cookware is expensive, and this is a fine way to start to build a full set.